When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Named as a 2019 StarTribune Top Work Place, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service. This means opportunities for growth and continued education within our organization which is part of Fairview Health Services.
Riley Crossing Campus is located in Chanhassen near Lake Susan and Hwy 101 is slated to open late summer/early fall 2019. The building hosts 134 units (IL/AL/MC) in total and will also host on-site intergenerational childcare.
We are looking for a Culinary Assistant/Server. This server role is responsible for dining room meal service to our residents and maintaining supplies in the kitchenettes for our Assisted Living Community.
This position includes:
- 45 hours in 2 weeks
- day/evening shifts
- 11am-7pm (every other weekend and every other holiday)
- Serves prepared meals to residents and ensures the dining area is clean and inviting
- Promotes and encourages positive resident relations and satisfaction with their meal service
- Sanitizes equipment, work areas and maintains supplies
- Assists with meal prep and special events
- Provides kitchen support when needed with dishwashing and cleaning of floors
- Answers phones and communicates requests appropriately
- No previous experience required, but prefer work experience in a customer service setting
- Excellent customer service skills and aptitude, teamwork and positive attitude required
- Desire to work with seniors
- Ability to interact empathetically and communicate effectively with residents and staff