When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Named as a StarTribune Top Work Place 10 years in a row, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service. This means opportunities for growth and continued education within our organization which is part of Fairview Health Services.
Riley Crossing Campus is located in Chanhassen near Lake Susan and Hwy 101 is slated to opened in late 2019. The building hosts 134 units (IL/AL/MC) in total and also hosts on-site intergenerational childcare.
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides for and assists in meeting the residents’ physical, emotional and psycho-social needs while adhering to facility, state and federal guidelines.
Nursing position includes:
- 72 hours in two weeks
- Shifts can be 8 or 10 hour shifts
- Day Shift Hours
- Every other weekend and rotating holidays
- Benefit eligible; https://www.ebenezercares.org/employee-benefits
- Administers medications and performs treatments per physician orders and facility policies
- Provides data relevant to the development of the plan of care
- RN – Assesses plan of care, resident goals and revises, modify plan of care as necessary
- Provides reports and documentation related to incidents, change of status and cares provided
- Monitors personal cares provided to assure consistency with each individual plan of care
- Preferred experience with mental health/behavioral health
- Associates Degree
- Must have current MN RN licensure
- AHA BLS or Red Cross CPR for Healthcare Providers or Professional Rescuers
- One to three years previous related experience preferred but not required