When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Named as a StarTribune Top Work Place 10 years in a row, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service. This means opportunities for growth and continued education within our organization which is part of Fairview Health Services.
Riley Crossing Campus is located in Chanhassen near Lake Susan and Hwy 101 is slated to opened in late 2019. The building hosts 134 units (IL/AL/MC) in total and also hosts on-site intergenerational childcare.
We are looking for a Receptionist to serve as the welcoming face of our Assisted Living Facility and act as the first point of contact for residents, families, visitors and staff. This position is responsible for clerical support to all departments needing assistance and will answer phones and greet visitors and vendors.
This clerical receptionist support position includes:
- 40 hours in 2 weeks
- Every other weekend
- Greets and provides courteous assistance to all whom enter the community
- Monitors security of the facility by unlocking entrances and monitoring those entering and exiting
- Clerical duties for various departments such as; mailings, petty cash account, distributes mail and transactions with resident funds
- Responds to medical, fire, maintenance and security emergencies per building policies and procedures
- Familiar with office software (Word, Excel, Outlook) and able to type accurately and with efficiency
- Strong customer service aptitude
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- One year or more of related work experience