When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Named as a StarTribune Top Work Place 10 years in a row, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service. This means opportunities for growth and continued education within our organization which is part of Fairview Health Services.
Riley Crossing Campus is located in Chanhassen near Lake Susan and Hwy 101 is slated to opened in late 2019. The building hosts 134 units (IL/AL/MC) in total and also hosts on-site intergenerational childcare.
We are looking for a Support RN/Nurse. This nursing role would be responsible is responsible for ensuring that the safety and health needs of the assisted living residents are met.
Nursing position includes:
- 24 hours in two weeks
- Day shift hours; working every Monday and every other Friday
- Benefit Eligible (paid personal leave, education assistance); https://www.ebenezercares.org/benefits.html
- Maintains current assessment and documentation using progress notes of resident health status
- Implements new and updates current resident care plan
- Coordinates resident health services with internal/external providers and getting orders as needed
- Manages and oversees timely and accurate medication and treatment administration
- Acts as support to Director of Health Services to fill in as RN on call during scheduled times
- Monitors work and performance of licensed and unlicensed staff
- Current MN RN license or by start date
- AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers or Red Cross CPR for Professional Rescuers
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft windows and electronic charting systems
- Work experience in a patient support role, LPN or RN
- Good written and verbal communication skills to interact with residents, families and physicians or providers
- Ability to work with and have sensitivity to the needs of the geriatric population