When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Named as a 2019 StarTribune Top Work Place, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service. This means opportunities for growth and continued education within our organization which is part of Fairview Health Services.
Riley Crossing Campus is located in Chanhassen near Lake Susan and Hwy 101 is slated to open late summer/early fall 2019. The building will host 134 units (IL/AL/MC) in total and will also host on-site intergenerational childcare.
The Resident Assistant/Home Health Aide is responsible for providing personal care and designated health-related services to enhance and/or maintain the residents’ physical and emotional well-being. There are currently part-time and full-time opportunities including every other weekend and rotating holidays.
- Assists residents with personal cares including but not limited to: bathing, shaving, dressing, hair care, feeding, toileting, transfers/lifts.
- Provides health-related services as needed
- Performs specified home services as needed
- Observes residents and reports status to appropriate staff
- Assists with onboarding of new staff
- High School diploma or GED
- CNA or HHA certification preferred
- Previous experience as HHA, CNA, DSP, PCA preferred