When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Named as a StarTribune Top Work Place 10 years in a row, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service. This means opportunities for growth and continued education within our organization which is part of Fairview Health Services.
Riley Crossing Campus is located in Chanhassen near Lake Susan and Hwy 101 is slated to opened in late 2019. The building hosts 134 units (IL/AL/MC) in total and also hosts on-site intergenerational childcare.
The Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for providing a wide range of administrative, HR, staffing, and billing support for our Assisted Living/Memory Care community.
This administrative/clerical support position includes:
- 80 hours in two weeks
- Day shifts and includes e/o weekend
- on- call hours may be required occasionally
- Benefit eligible (PTO, Medical, Dental, Retirement, Tuition reimbursement) https://www.ebenezercares.org/benefits.html
- Maintains, updates and communicates employee staffing schedules
- Coordinates Human Resources functions: payroll, annual performance review tracking, assists with interviews, hiring process and paperwork as required.
- Coordinates training and assigns/maintains Educare records while communicating with supervisors
- Assists with billing and account receivable and payables
- Coordinates communication with Provider/Doctor scheduling
- One to three years related experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED, or Vocational training (HUC, Medical records) or Degree in healthcare management or related field
- Experience in long term care or Assisted Living environment highly preferred
- Familiar with office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer).