When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Named as a StarTribune Top Work Place 10 years in a row, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service. This means opportunities for growth and continued education within our organization which is part of Fairview Health Services.
Riley Crossing Campus is located in Chanhassen near Lake Susan and Hwy 101 is slated to opened in late 2019. The building hosts 134 units (IL/AL/MC) in total and also hosts on-site intergenerational childcare.
We are looking for a Support Chef to support our Assisted Living Community. This role is responsible for ensuring that meals are prepared and presented in accordance with applicable regulations and resident expectations.
This cook position includes:
- 32 hours in two weeks
- This position works every Tuesday and Friday from 6:30am – 3:30pm
- Weekend rotation and holiday rotation is a possibility
- Ensuring that meals are served and presented in accordance with applicable regulations and customer expectations
- Preparation of meals by following standardized recipes
- Handles and prepares food in a safe manner following policies and infection control and safety standards.
- Ensure timely production and meal service is provided to residents
- Set up line service
- Clean and sanitize equipment and work area after each use
- Assists with special events
- ServSafe certification, or must be obtained within 90 days of start date
- Basic math skills and must be comfortable using Microsoft applications
- Must have good problem solving and time management skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Vocational/technical training/education/degree
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- High volume cooking experience in a similar environment
- Scratch cooking experience