Benefits of Making the Move
If you're a senior living in your own home, you may have thought about moving into a senior living community. But, why should you move now, when you're getting along just fine on your own? Well, there are many benefits to making the move to a senior living community, even if you don’t need help with care.
• No more upkeep on your home.
• Moving when you're healthy is easier.
• Peace of mind for your loved ones.
• Peace of mind for you. It's about safety and security.
• Services to help you stay independent.
• Programs and activities for health, wellness and fun.
• You'll be part of a community.
• Meeting friends on the same journey as you.
• You'll be planning for the future.
In-Person Tours and Virtual Meetings
Our top priority is the well-being and safety of our residents, staff members and those visiting our community. We are back to in-person tours using safety protocols but will certainly do virtual meetings/tours for those that are not comfortable visiting the building.
What are you waiting for? Live life at Riley Crossing!
Connection to Nature
Our 9-acre campus offers an abundance of green space with plantings and walking paths that connect you to city paths to nearby Lake Susan and Rice Marsh Lake. Our programming offers our residents many opportunities to experience nature.
Age in Place
At Riley Crossing, we are proud to be an “Age in Place” senior housing community so that you only have to make one move. Meaning that if you start off in Independent Living and should need Assisted Living care or services down the road, you will not need to relocate apartments. Our care and services will come to you in the original apartment that you chose. Offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Enhanced Care meets all needs.