This position is eligible for a $1000 sign on bonus!
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Work Place for the 12th time, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an outstanding rate!
We are looking for a Housekeeper to provide a clean, safe and cheerful environment for residents, staff and visitors of our senior living community in Chanhassen, MN.
The cleaning/housekeeping schedule includes;
- 72 hours in two weeks
- Day shift
- New competitive wages
- Every other Saturday and Sunday rotation/holiday rotation
- Benefit eligible (Paid time off, Medical, Dental, Retirement, Tuition Reimbursement) https://www.ebenezercares.org/benefits.html
**We are hiring for additional part time positions. Click here to view all open Housekeeper positions.
- Cleans resident and common areas of community as assigned, including floor care
- Assists with light maintenance tasks and cleaning emergency spills as needed
- Maintains cleaning equipment and supplies
- Assists residents with laundry as requested
- Ensures timely and efficient turnover of apartments
- Performs job duties safely, using accurate body mechanics and protective equipment
- Promotes a safe environment for staff, residents and visitors
- Ability to work independently, show attention to detail, multi-task and maintain confidentiality
- Able to work in varying environmental conditions, along with cleaning human/bodily fluids or waste
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written communication including policies/procedures and safety sheets.
- Work experience in cleaning or similar environment