This position is eligible for a $1,000 Sign on Bonus!
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Named as a StarTribune Top Work Place 10 years in a row, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service. This means opportunities for growth and continued education within our organization which is part of Fairview Health Services.
Riley Crossing Campus is located in Chanhassen near Lake Susan and Hwy 101 is slated to opened in late 2019. The building hosts 134 units (IL/AL/MC) in total and also hosts on-site intergenerational childcare.
We are looking for a Resident Assistant/Home Health Aide whom would be responsible for providing personal cares and designated health related services to enhance and/or maintain the residents’ physical and emotional well-being.
This position includes:
- 0.9 FTE/ 72 Hours in two weeks, 9 days per pay period
Evening Shift; 2:45pm-10:45pm
- Every other weekend rotation/holidays
- Full Benefits
*We are also hiring for Part-Time, Days, Evenings and Overnight Resident Assistant Positions
- Assists residents with personal cares including but not limited to: bathing, shaving, dressing, hair care, feeding, toileting, and transfers/lifts.
- Under direction of Nurse provides health related services as needed such as; passing medication, glucose monitoring, temperatures, blood pressure, and pulse.
- Performs specified home services as needed such as; laundry, cleaning, meal service, and assisting with activities.
- Observes residents and reports status to appropriate staff
- Assists with onboarding of new staff
- Ability to communicate effectively, with empathy and compassion for residents and coworkers
- Ability to work in a team setting and support others
- Ability to work with a diverse and elderly population
- If under 18 must be on the MN NA registry
- High School diploma or GED or completion of a formal NA or HHA course