A PLACE TO CALL HOME. A COMMUNITY TO MAKE FRIENDS
Riley Crossing Campus was built to foster opportunities for socialization with like-minded seniors. Meet your neighbors in our community room, music lounge, rooftop deck or outdoor areas for happy hours, games and parties. Or host your own friends and families in our amazing community spaces.
Our apartments are well-designed, spacious with top-notch fixtures. Best of all they’re maintenance-free. No more shoveling snow, mowing the lawn, painting or repairs. Your weekends are your own and you can have peace of mind when traveling during our Minnesota winters.
On our 9-acre campus, Riley Crossing is close to shopping, entertainment, beautiful parks and trails, and is nearby beautiful lakes and scenic wetlands.
Fitness room. Exercise Programs. Bike trails. Riley Crossing caters to your health and wellness with features you would normally find in a high-end health club.
PEACE OF MIND
Have peace of mind in knowing that you have well-trained care staff, maintenance team, dining/nutrition, administration, and concierge to support you with your needs, when you need them.
Included in the Monthly Rent:
- Spacious, bright apartment home, most with decks and walk-in closets
- Full bathroom with walk-in shower
- Full size kitchens
- Spacious bedrooms and living areas
- Washers/dryers in unit
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- All utilities (gas, electric, water & sewer, and recycling)
- Concierge 7 days/week at Front Desk
- Basic cable television
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Life enriching activities with a full social calendar
- Holistic wellness and fitness programs
- Spiritual programs with scheduled services
- Scheduled transportation in community bus
- Maintenance of apartment, appliances and common spaces
- Movie theater, chapel, fireplace lounge and game room
- Community room for parties and events
- On Site Salon: hair, nail, and skin care (billed by practitioner)
- Walking paths, patios and decks overlooking natural wooded/wetland area
Basic Home Health Care Included:
- Initial and subsequent health service plan updates
- Emergency pendants and pull cords (a “per call” fee may apply for calls)
- Clinical record maintenance
- Registered Nurse on-site 40 hours/week and on-call 24 hours/day
- Additional nursing hours may be available on-site during select awake hours
- Ongoing monitoring by nursing staff
- Personal care staff on duty 24 hours/day
- Two loads of laundry a week – personal and/or linens