- This event has passed.
March 6 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 amFree
You’re invited to a continuing education seminar at Riley Crossing Senior Living for 1.5 CEUs.
Join Shannon Yokum, a Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach for M Health Fairview Ways to Wellness Program for an entertaining and educational seminar designed to help you build resilience in stressful times. Shannon’s holistic approach to wellness will help you:
- Learn about the stress response and long-term effects of chronic stress
- Understand the relaxation response, how to activate it, and the long-term benefits
- Explore strategies to manage stress as a means to care for ourselves and others
- Increase self-awareness of areas in your life that may need more attention or less attention
- Create a personal self-care plan based on values
FRIDAY, MARCH 6, 2020
8:00 am – Networking/Breakfast
8:30-10:00 am – Presentation
10:00 am – Optional tours
You can also see other CEU seminars available within the Ebenezer network by visiting https://www.ebenezercares.org/ceus.html